Start A Group
Start A Group
James 1:27 says, “Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress.”
Single mothers are like modern day widows, and some of them even orphans, because they may not have any parental support. In Embrace Grace and Embrace Life groups, churches are taking young women by the hand and telling them they do not have to do this alone. We might be the only one who shows them what Jesus is like. God will use the church to plant His seeds of love and grace into these brave girls that chose life all around the world.
The church can make a HUGE impact in the hearts of so many through these programs! We would love to partner with you.
It's SO easy to start an Embrace Grace group for single and pregnant young women or an Embrace Life group for single young moms at your local church!
BECOMING A PARTNER AND LOCAL CHAPTER OF EMBRACE GRACE OR EMBRACE LIFE CAN BE DONE IN 5 STEPS:
- Request a Starter Guide and read through for details on how to start a group in your area.
- Pray and decide if this is something you or someone in your church would like to start.
- Present Embrace Grace or Life to your pastor using the materials and commercial provided in the Starter Guide.
- Submit your agreement forms by email and place your order for semester materials.
- Spread the word throughout your church to assemble your team and partner with local pregnancy centers and your community.
Click "Lead A Group" and fill out a form. A Starter Guide will be sent to the email address that you provide. If you don't receive an email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder.