A Wife's Secret to Happiness with Jen Weaver March 05, 2017
The path to marital happiness is different than you think. When our plans for marriage improvement begin with ''If my husband would . . .'' or ''If, as a couple, we could . . .'' we're missing the secret.
Despite her man's flaws and failures, the Lord plans to bless a wife's marriage through her husband. Join Amy as she chats with author Jen Weaver about her new book release, A Wife's Secret to Happiness. In this book, Jen shares eleven powerful, practical blessings that God wants to pour into your lap like sweet spiritual confetti, and the wifestyle habits that will attract or reject this divine provision.
No matter your title--from stay-at-home mom to business executive to ministry leader--you can celebrate God's role for you as a wife and learn how to:
- Embrace vibrant marital roles without getting stuck in gender ruts
- Reduce stress and busyness by building intimacy and strength
- Boost love, support, and encouragement in your communication
- Deepen your spousal connection so you won't feel alone
- Restore dreams for your life with your spouse
Through thoughtful exploration of biblical promises, humorous hope-filled stories, and compelling testimonies, Jen shares how God empowers her life as a submissive millennial wife, and inspires readers to experience the same freedom.
To order this amazing book, click here!